I am so proud of these little guys! Just look at them! I’m definitely never going to purchase biscuits at the store ever again knowing how ridiculously easy it is to make them myself. You quickly add all of your ingredients into a bowl, whisk, roll, cut out, and bake! Then you can eat them however you’d like, of course. Wow…just wow. Thank you, America’s Test Kitchen for this great recipe! Ok, are you ready to add this to tonight’s dinner? Let’s go!
Quick and Easy Cream Biscuits
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Take out a large cutting board and lightly dust it with flour.
- In a large bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk all ingredients together.
- Add heavy cream to ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon into it’s all incorporated.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and place it on the cutting board. Knead the dough for about 30 seconds, or until it’s smooth.
- Pat the dough into a 3/4″ thick circle.
- Cut dough into rounds and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.