Yum! I had a serious craving for pancakes this morning. These were so moist and just a dash of decadent with the chocolate chips added in. BUT we’re bringing it back with fresh bananas!
Chocolate Chip and Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, all spice, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil with a fork.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and whisk.
- Cut up the banana; fold the banana and chocolate chips into the mixture
- Heat your skillet to medium-high. Using a 1/4 cup, add the mixture to the skillet and heat until the pancake starts to bubble. Flip over and give it another minute to cook.