This recipe is actually Scott’s, but I’m stealing it, of course, because it is dang good! It’s easy and amazing all at the same time.
Bacon and Egg Sandwich
- 1 large egg
- 4-6 slices of bacon
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high. In a small bowl, crack open the egg and add a dash of salt and pepper to it; set aside.
- Cook bacon; set aside on paper towel once cooked
- While the bacon is cooking, add 2 slices of bread to the toaster oven. Once toasted, take out, place on plate, and spread the mayonnaise on both slices of bread. Add bacon to one of the slices of bread
- Cook egg in the bacon grease. I like to poke the egg yolk so it’s runny while cooking.
- Place egg on top of the bacon and eat!