Are you ready for an embarrassingly easy spaghetti recipe? I’m blushing a little because it’s a snap to make this, but it tastes just so dang good. Scott introduced me to this method and I thought it was laughable at first, but once I had a bite, I understood.
We’re cooking with an already made sauce packet, folks! A spaghetti dish made from a sauce packet. Maybe it’s just weird for me, but I never thought it was possible. Oh, but it is. It is… Another great thing that makes this recipe so easy is that we’re just browning the ground beef rather than making meatballs. I promise that will come at a later time, but for now, we’re taking a really delicious short cut.
It takes a whole 20 minutes to whip this up, so it’s great for when you’re not in the mood to put in a lot of effort with cooking for the night.
- Lawry’s Original Style Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings packet
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, lean
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- Brown ground beef in a large saucepan at medium high; drain and bring back to stove
- Add 2 1/4 cup water and can of tomato paste to saucepan; bring to boiling. Once it’s boiling, place a lid on saucepan and bring to simmer; stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to directions on box. Drain and add to saucepan, mix to combine.
- Add some parmesan on top, if you so prefer.
- Serve and enjoy!