This right here is our favorite thing to eat in our house. Mexican Pizza. Mmm…
Trust me, once you have this, it’ll be a staple in your house as well. It’s a rip off from Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza, but it’s so. much. better!
All right, let’s just get to it already. I know your mouth is watering!
- 4 small Mission corn tortillas
- 1 can of Rosarita vegetarian refried beans
- 2 tbsp of Ortega taco sauce
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp Ortega taco seasoning
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Handful of Mexican blend cheese (Costco kind rocks)
- Line a large cookie sheet w/ aluminum foil. Place the 4 tortillas on it and spray it with cooking spray. Pop it in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes on each side. In the meantime, heat the refried beans in a small sauce pan on low. Add 2 tbsp of Ortega taco seasoning, and 1 tbsp paprika. Stir and turn off the heat. After the 10 minutes are up, take the cookie sheet out and spread enough of the refried beans on each tortilla to cover it, except the edges. Spread a little Ortega taco sauce on each tortilla.
- On two of the tortillas, add some tomatoes and scallions (for a little kick, I add pickled jalapenos) and a generous “sprinkle” of the Mexican cheese blend.
- Pop it back in the oven for 12 minutes. When it’s done, place the tortillas that are full on top of the refried beans.
- Wait several minutes for it to cool and dig in!